30 November 2018.
AlBukhary International University Scholarship 2019.
In Albukhary University, they believe that the power of diversity challenges the minds of their students who have great potentials. AIU aims to make university education more accessible to those with talent who may not have had the opportunity.
There is no other place like AIU that brings together its students and nurtures a spirit of unity and education for all. One more step and let them uncover your potential.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration.
- Human Resource Management.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The academic qualification for a particular programme is based on minimum entry requirements.
Financial Background (30%):
Monthly family’s income below USD300 (international student).
Living condition (20%):
War-torn country, Muslim minority country, orphans.
The level of involvement in community/societies or sports related.
The Scholarship Covers:
- Tuition fee.
- Meal on campus.
- Accommodation on campus.
First Step: Select your preferred program and Click HERE to Fill in Personal details.
Second Step: Upload scanned copies of the following documents with your filled up online application form:
- Academic certificates & transcripts (Original Copies).
- Translated copies of academic certificates & transcripts (if qualification certificates are not in English).
- School leaving certificate.
- First page of passport.
- Monthly household income slips for the past 3 months.
- One (1) passport size photo: (White background, Size: 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height)).
- Certificate of English language qualification with minimum of IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 550 or MUET Band 2.
- All scanned documents must be in PDF and JPEG format (for photo).
- Successful applicant will be notified through email to proceed to Step 2.
Third Step: Submit your Application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt &
Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team