30 September 2020 23:59 (GMT)
The United Kingdom.
The University of Sussex- Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry Scholarship
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chemistry BSc
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
3 or 4 years.
- Be an undergraduate student taking up a place in Year 1 of a degree in the Chemistry department, in 2020.
- Have achieved AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry prior to joining Sussex.
- Have made Sussex your Firm choice of the university via UCAS.
- To continue to be eligible for this scholarship throughout your degree you must maintain an overall average of at least 70% in each year of your degree.
- If you do not receive the scholarship in Year 1 or you do not meet the required threshold to maintain the scholarship during your studies, it is not possible to receive it in subsequent years.
- If you are studying Chemistry (with an Industrial Placement Year) MChem or Chemistry with Summer Research Placements MChem you will not receive maintenance payments during your year in industry/abroad.
Up to £2,000 for BSc students, up to £3,000 for MChem students.
- Year 1 (2020/21) – £600 maintenance grant.
- Year 2 (2021/22) – £600 maintenance grant.
- Year 3 (2022/23) – £800 maintenance grant.
- Year 4 (2023/24) – £1,000 maintenance grant.
First Step: Apply to study an undergraduate course in chemistry or MChem at the University of Sussex through UCAS.
Applicants will need to meet the published UCAS deadlines in relation to their application to study at Sussex.
Second Step: There is no separate scholarship application; you will be automatically awarded the scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Akram Salah / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team