June 30, 2019
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Being a Macquarie student will be one of the best times of your life because you’ll have so many opportunities to discover your potential. As well as starting to carve out a fabulous career for yourself, you’ll have opportunities to travel the globe with their support, undertake an internship with a leading organization and awaken your adventurous side.
The Big History Scholarships are partial international scholarships available to international students who apply for an undergraduate course at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. The scholarships are open to international students who complete the Big History: Connecting Knowledge MOOC available through the COURSERA® platform.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and social sciences.
- Information technologies.
- Languages and linguistics.
- Media, communications and performing arts.
- Medicine and health.
- Psychology and cognitive science.
- Security, intelligence and criminology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Apply for study in Session 1, (February) or Session 2, (July) in 2019.
- Have a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100.
- Have applied for an undergraduate program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for an undergraduate course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
100% OF TUITION FEES FOR UP TO 4 YEARS.
NOTE: Travel costs and accommodation costs are not included in the scholarship.
First Step: You must recieve full course offer by applying to the university through this process:
- Research your course options.
- Check the entry requirements.
- Register and submit your application here.
Second Step: Complete the online scholarship application.
Third Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Farag / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mariem Memmi / Tunisia “
“Samira Shehta / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team