5 November 2019.
Qatar University scholarships.
Qatar University supports a wide variety of scholarships recipients each academic year in order to attract highly qualified students. While the vast majority of academic scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and scholarly achievement.
This scholarship is offered by the University to the admitted students in the university. The applicants to this scholarship may be nominated by their embassies or may apply directly to Qatar University. Nominated students may receive these scholarships during the Fall semester and the Spring semester of the same academic year, though they are NOT allowed to transfer the scholarship to the next academic year. There are two types of these scholarships which are internal and external Scholarships.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Faculty of Business & Economics:
- Management and marketing.
- Finance and economics.
- Accounting and information system.
- Center for entrepreneurship.
Faculty of Education:
- Educational science.
- Psychological science.
Faculty of arts and sciences:
- Arabic language.
- Biological and Environmental science.
- Chemistry and earth science.
- English literature and linguistics .
- International affairs.
- Mass communication.
- Materials science and technology.
- Mathematics , statistics and physics .
- Social science.
- sports sciences program.
Faculty of Engineering:
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Architectural Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Biomedical sciences.
- Human nutrition.
- Public health.
Faculty of law:
- Private Law.
- Public law.
- Legal skills.
Faculty of Medicine.
Faculty of Pharmacy.
Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies.
For more information about the available specialists, check the link here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Based on the program.
In addition to the number of semesters spent in the Foundation Program (maximum one year). The maximum duration does not include summer courses or courses that the student drops or withdraws.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to. In addition to, submitting the final, official high school transcript for new admitted applicants.
- The scholarship must be benefited from in the same semester of the year in which the scholarship was awarded; otherwise, the scholarship will be cancelled in that semester.
- Students must meet academic scholarships terms and conditions in order to maintain the scholarship.
- Students will be sponsored by Qatar University and these scholarships include exemption from courses tuition fees, provision of university accommodation, and annual round trip air fare ticket and textbooks fees exemption.
- This scholarship includes exemption only from tuition fees and book fees.
First Step: Create a user account from Here.
Second Step: After creating the New User account at the admission application, you will use the login ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and scholarship application.
Third Step: Once you logged in, you should see a new page , Click on number 11 on the list “Scholarship Application”.
Forth step : Select the type of Scholarship you want to apply for (Enter your parent job ID only if she or he is working at Qatar University) and click Continue.
Note : for more information about the how to apply click Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hadeer mahfouz/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hesham Galal / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team