1 October 2018.
The Lincoln University Vice-Chancellor’s scholarship was established in 2018 to support and reward International Students of the highest academic ability in further study at Lincoln University.
Students who are currently enrolled in the Diploma in University Studies, and who gain entrance into a Bachelor degree programme commencing in 2018 are eligible to apply. Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000 are available for November Summer School 2018.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Sciences.
- Land and Property Management.
- Landscape Architecture.
- Sport and Recreation Management.
- Tourism Management.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 3 to 5 years depends on the program .
- Be a new to Lincoln University International Student who is planning to enrol in a Bachelors degree for 2018.
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Meet all Lincoln University entrance requirements to any Lincoln University Bachelor programme, including but not limited to, academic requirements, visa, and English language.
- Academic excellence: Having a B grade or Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70% or higher in their entrance qualification or prior programme of study.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the Diploma in University Studies, and who gain entrance into a Bachelor degree programme commencing in 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ $5,000 are available for the academic year.
- Payments shall be made by way of two equal payments of $2,500 per semester, to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account. These payments will be made at the beginning of each academic semester upon enrolment in their chosen degree.
- .Should a scholar withdraw from study at any time during the tenure of the scholarship, they shall not be eligible for any refund of the scholarship.
- This scholarship is a partial payment of the total fees charged. Successful scholarship applicants are required to pay any remaining fees themselves.
First Step: Fill out the following Form from here.
Second Step: Submit applications directly to the address below:
PO Box 85084
Email: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Mamdooh/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Moustafa Ashraf/ Egypt &
Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team