10 May 2019
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships – Walailak University International College (WUIC)
Walailak University International College (WUIC) offers full and partial Tuition Waiver Scholarships for the admission of students with excellent academic records.
The scholarship scheme is for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in some international programs, starting from the 1st semester, Academic Year 2019 (August 2019 – May 2020)
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A)
- Laws and Legal Applications (LL.B.)
- Accountancy (B.B.A.)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The program lasts for 4 years starting from 20 August 2019
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport.
Applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
Applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management or Accounting study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Up to US$ 14,000-35,000 (for the entire academic period), depending on the study
- The scholarship covers tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center fees, in-campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
First step: Download and fill this application
Second step: Send the filled application and copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to ([email protected]):
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of
- instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Note: In the email subject line, please mention “Scholarship Application” and cite the study program to which you apply (for example, Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mona Awad / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team