July 30, 2019
Edith Cowan University – International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for a bachelor degree at ECU.
The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to study a bachelor degree.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Humanities
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Teacher Education
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
For all details click here.
JORDAN,BAHRAIN, IRAN, CYPRUS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
According to your chosen program
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries identified above.
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- You must not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship.
- You intend to study an undergraduate degree.
- You intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- You must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient of their studies for more than one semester.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines,if that not happen , the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
The scholarship offers 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
First Step: Applying for an ECU Course:
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Second Step: Apply for this scholarship:
If the university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by the Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Third Step: How to accept this scholarship:
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- Have met the admission requirements for your chosen course;
- Accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Islam/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt “
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team