17 May 2019
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Undergraduate Scholarships at Humber College in Canada 2019
Humber Institute for technology and continuing education, known as Humber College, is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The college offers partially funded scholarships for international undergraduate students to start in September 2019.
The scholarships are divided into three semesters each year (Winter, Summer, Fall). These scholarships include seven scholarships valued $5,000, two scholarships valued $3,000 and ten scholarships valued $1,000, that will be available for students who are going to start studying at the college in September 2019. The scholarships will be awarded toward the successful students’ tuition fees. Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 75% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Technology
- Creative & Performing Arts
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Media Studies & Information Technology
- Social & Community Services
For more information about the programs click here
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The program period depends on the choosen program.
- Applications will be considered based on the student’s high school academic achievement.
- Community involvement and reference letters and statement of interest.
- A total rate of 75% or above is required for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are competitive and not all scholarship applicants will receive a scholarship.
- If English is not a student’s first language, or if their previous education was in another language, students will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing and submitting the results of ONE of the following evaluation methods at the level relative to their applied program(s):
- For any program level, a minimum of three years of full-time study at the secondary school level in an English language school system in a country where English is considered the primary language, or the primary language of instruction and evaluation in English, with acceptable grades in all English courses.
- For any program level, a minimum of two full years of successful study in an accredited university degree program or two full years of successful study in an accredited college diploma program in a country OR in a postsecondary institution where English is the primary language of instruction.
- The scholarship covers one year of the program. There are 19 available scholarships, and they include: (Seven scholarships valued $5,000, two scholarships valued $3,000 and ten scholarships valued $1,000, that will be available for students who are going to start studying at the college in September 2019).
First Step: Fill the Application Form
Second Step: You will receive the details of the application and the acceptance letter via email.
Third Step: The application form for the international scholarships will be delivered to you along with all details in the welcome message attached to the email message.
Note that the deadline for submitting the application in on 17 May 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Taha Eldaowdy/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abdelrahman sabry/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team