6 September 2018.
Undergraduate Scholarships for New Students
Within each category, the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
Scholarships awarded to students are reviewed annually at the beginning of Autumn semester (unless otherwise stated). In order to retain this Scholarship, undergraduate students must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll in a minimum of 3 subjects (mandatory) in Autumn and Spring.
- Maintain a cumulative WAM of ≥75 (50% scholarship).
- Maintain a cumulative WAM of ≥65 (25% scholarship).
- Maintain a cumulative WAM of ≥55 (15% scholarship).
- Receive no “Fail” (F or TF) grades.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
– All Specializations.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the chosen program.
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enroll in the relevant session for which they have applied.
Value of Scholarship
|UAE Secondary School Certificate (Thannawiya Amma)||98%||90%||85%|
|Indian CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)||95%||85%||80%|
|Indian State Board Exams||95%||85%||80%|
|UK A-Levels||3 A grades||2 A grades||1 A grade|
|UK AS-Levels||5 A grades||4 A grades||2 A grades|
|UK O-Levels||–||6 A grades||5 A grades|
|Iranian Pre-University (year 12)||19||18||17|
|American High School Certificate (year 12)||98%||90%||85%|
|Australian Tertiary Admission Ranking (ATAR)||90||85||80|
|High School Diploma (Grade 12)
|Russian : ATTESTAT||–||4.8||4.5|
|Nigeria : WAEC/NECO||–||5A||4A|
The undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship at UOWD covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other study-related expenses.
First Step: Submitt your application via the Scholarship Form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda M. Nagy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by ” Mostafa Zaki/ Egypt”
” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team