31st March, 2020
University College Dublin (UCD) Global Excellence Scholarships
UCD holds an annual competition for the Global Excellence Scholarship for non-EU students starting their UCD programme in the coming year.
- Global Excellence Scholarships aim to attract outstanding candidates to UCD programmes and to
encourage early application.
- Scholarship applications will be considered on academic merit paired with holistic review of their
- The Global Excellence Scholarship is payable only toward the tuition fees of the successful
- An annual competition will be run to select a limited number of students per region. Successful
applicants will be awarded either a 100% or a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
- The scholarship is only available to students entering a new programme at UCD. Students already
completing a programme will not be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship for that
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Art and humanities
- Engineering and architecture
- Health and agricultural sciences
- social sciences and law
All world countries except European countries (the EU/EEA/ Swiss Confederation)
According to the program
Note: . Global Excellence Scholarships are automatically renewed each year of a programme, on condition that the student maintains a Stage GPA of 3.08/4.20 and meets the programme progression and credit requirements within one academic year, or the first attempt of a given stage.
- Applicants must meet the citizenship and residence requirements given in the Regional Information section of this document.
- Scholarships are only open to self-funding candidates who are classified as non-EU for tuition fee
- Eligible programs are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught
programs, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the program is awarded
by another institution. All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship.
A list of eligible programs is provided in Eligible Programmes.
- Students progressing from the UCD International Foundation Year (IFY) to a UCD programme are
ineligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants to the Global Excellence Scholarship will have already obtained one of the following
statuses on an application for an eligible programme:
• Conditional Offer
• Conditional Accept
- Applications for the Global Excellence Scholarship should be submitted in accordance with the
instructions given in the Global Excellence Scholarship Application document.
- The Global Excellence Scholarship cannot be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
There are a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition fee scholarships available to outstanding students entering eligible UCD program..
First Step: create account and log in into your existing application
Second Step: Click ‘Scholarship Applications’ and Select the Scholarship you would like to apply for
Third Step: Answer the ‘General Questions’ & submit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Hisham/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sama Saeed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team