November for the spring term
February for summer and fall term
University of Kansas international awards in the USA
The awards are open for new degree-seeking international first-year students and transfer students who wish to study in the USA.
KU provides research, internship, study abroad, and other educational enrichment opportunities for its students. KU is committed to passing the highest-quality undergraduate, professional and graduate programs that are the best attainable anywhere in the country.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biological sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- All awards are renewable like up to four years for first-year students and three years for transfer students, but students need to maintain a particular GPA at KU.
To be eligible, the applicants must
- Must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the USA.
- New freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply.
- Admission Requirements:3.25 to 3.5 GPA require know more.
The University of Kansas is offering several awards as the following:
- KU International Excellence Award will provide full-tuition waiver value at $25,000 for freshmen and transfer students.
- KU International Merit Award will provide $9,000 for first-year freshmen students only.
- KU International Distinction Award will provide $6,000 for first-year freshmen students only.
- KU International Achievement Award will provide $3,000 for first-year freshmen students only.
- KU International Transfer Award will provide $3,000 – $7000 annually for transfer students only.
First Step: To be considered, international applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply through the KU Office of Admissions.
- Supporting Documents:
- Applicants must submit the following documents: Official transcripts, Official SAT or ACT scores, Official proof of English proficiency, Resume or CV, Choose three activities from your resume/CV, and Three letters of recommendation.
- A 500 word essay on one of the following topics:
1)Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
2) Your field of study and specialized interests within this field,
3) The perspectives you hope to gain in the USA and the ways you intend to use what you’ve learned upon your return to your home country.
4) A topic of your choice
- Language Requirement: Before you submit an application for the first time, make sure you know what English proficiency required to take admission at the university.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Reem wally /Egypt“
Reviewed by” Eman Fadel Ali / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team