31 May 2019 (4pm BST).
UAL International Postgraduate £25,000 plus International Student House (ISH) Scholarships
The University of the Arts London is offering tuition and accommodation scholarships for students from low and middle income countries, for the 2019/2020 academic year.
These scholarships are for a full-time taught Masters course .
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Master of Architecture,
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Research
- Master of Science
you can know about the colleges from here
COMOROS, SOMALIA, SUDAN, SYRIA, YEMEN and others countries.
according to the program.
In addition to the residency criteria listed for each scheme, you must also meet the following criteria:
- Assessed as an International student from the listed countries for tuition fee purposes.
- Applied to study a full-time taught Master’s course at UAL (Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) starting in the academic year of 2019/2020.
- Your household income must be £35,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application. Visit the Oanda Trade Currency Exchange for an up-to-date currency conversion.
- You are willing to provide a response to each of the following statements as a part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application:
Describe your background, your academic experience and how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you.
Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
Tell us how the scholarship would help you address challenges in your home country.
Describe how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
Confirm any other sources of funding you have (or have applied for) to meet the cost of your studies in the UK.
- you are not eligible to apply if you already hold a postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad. Read our guidance on Previous Study for more details..
provides a £25,000 award to cover:
- tuition fee charges
- make a contribution towards living costs
- scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study
First Step: Once you’ve submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course we’ll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
Second Step: In your application you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you qualify for the overseas category for tuition fee purposes. For example you may be asked for a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address.
Note that you need to submit your fully completed course application by 4pm BST on Friday 24 May 2019 in order to have time to send you a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships online application form.
Third Step: your completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 4pm BST on Friday 31 May 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Emam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team