23 January 2019
University of Vaasa Scholarships for International Students in Finland, 2018
University of Vaasa is one of the most international universities in Finland. The university’s accredited programmes in business and innovative programmes in technology attract students from around the world. Friendly atmosphere combined with top-quality education provide the student with a unique foundation for his/ her future.
The University of Vaasa offers a generous scholarship programme for students who are subject to the tuition fees. The scholarships are applied for together with the application to the programme, and the results will be announced together with the admission results.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Master’s Degree Programme in Finance
- Master’s Degree Programme in International Business
- Master’s Programme in Strategic Business Development
- Master’s Programme in Industrial Management
- Master’s Programme in Smart Energy
- Master’s Programme in Industrial Systems Analytics
For more information click here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Students from outside EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- The scholarships are personal and linked to the acceptance of the offered study place and do not transfer to other universities nor to other students. Students will be informed of the possible scholarship together with the acceptance result and do not have to specifically apply for the scholarship.
- There are no entrance examinations to the international Master’s programmes. Admission decisions are made on the basis of the required application documents, and the programmes select the best candidates based on the merits of applicants.
- You can apply to the programmes even if you have not yet graduated.
- If you have not graduated by the time the application period for the programme begins, you are required to submit an officially certified copy of your latest transcript of records. You should submit the documents you have when you apply and if you receive the degree certificate and the final transcript of records during the application period, it is recommended that you submit them as well.
- English language proficiency needs to be met by every applicant. It can be proved only in different ways. For more information please click here.
- Each Master’s programme will provide one 100% tuition fee waiver to the best ranked tuition fee subjected student based on the previous academic merits reviewed during application process.
- Each Master’s programme will provide five 50% tuition fee waivers to the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth best ranked tuition fee subjected students based on the previous academic merits reviewed during application process.
- Every student completing the expected and required number of credits during the first year gets automatically a 50% tuition fee waiver during their second year scholarship. Details for the second year scholarships will be communicated to the students during their first year.
Select your Master’s programme from here.
You can apply to more than one international programmes at the University of Vaasa, however a separate application form to each programme is required.
Fill in the application according to your choice.
- You can apply to Master’s Degree Programme in Finance from here.
- You can apply to Master’s Degree Programme in International Business from here.
- You can apply to Master’s Programme in Strategic Business Development from here.
- You can apply to Master’s Programme in Industrial Management from here.
- You can apply to Master’s Programme in Smart Energy from here.
- You can apply to Master’s Programme in Industrial Systems Analytics from here.
You will need to upload the following documents through your online application:
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Officially certified copy of Degree certificate(s)
- Officially certified copy of Transcript(s)
- Copy of passport’s information page / official ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV / resume, please use the Europass CV form)
- Other documens to support your application, such as work certificates, and diplomas of other studies.
Now, you can wait for the admission results!
If you have any questions, you can contact the University of Vaasa by e-mail at [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mona Awad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ syria”
MARJ3 Scholarships team