The Egyptian University of E-Learning is an Egyptian non-profit institution of higher education, providing educational services of the highest quality, at reasonable prices, and working to provide the labor market with elements that are highly skilled and deal with high technologies and is familiar with the latest science in the fields of specialization. The University also pledges to continuously improve the educational environment so that it can meet the future needs of society and industry.
Through the e-learning environment, the University works to support and follow up on lifelong learning by pioneering e-learning, providing learners with unique experiences, developing knowledge and spreading knowledge through a system of excellence in research and knowledge transfer.
about Egyptian E-Learning University
About the University: The Egyptian University for E-Learning was established by the 233rd Republican Resolution of 2008 as the first private, non-profit Egyptian university to adopt a distinct educational model that allows students to study remotely using the latest e-learning methods and technologies anytime and anywhere (7/24), giving an opportunity for those wishing to study without attending university at all times.
Republican Resolution 71 of 2018 was issued to transform the university from a private university to a community university.
The university’s objectives: The university aims to provide educational, training and research services in accordance with integrated educational methods to serve the requirements and needs of society by providing opportunities for teaching and self-learning and continuous to provide trained manpower, and to create the appropriate environment for university studies and scientific research, especially in the fields of modern human and technological knowledge and other development services needed by the Egyptian society, especially:
– Raising the quality of higher education using modern technology in education, and creating a high technological knowledge base in Egyptian society, using modern learning methods and e-learning, and managing the university in a modern technological way.
– Increasing the capacity of higher education in Egypt.
– Preparing a graduate with technological skills and knowledge to create good job opportunities, as well as providing education and continuing training to help learners progress in their disciplines and rehabilitate them for better job opportunities.
– Providing study opportunities for students who are allowed to attend intensive lectures, as in traditional higher education.
– Creating an advanced research base in the fields of technology and linking it to centers of excellence abroad.
– Providing education for all interested people and the specialties required by comprehensive development plans.
– Providing continuing education to keep up with the latest developments in science and knowledge.
– Providing rehabilitation and training programs that meet the needs of rural and remote areas.
– Organizing graduate programs and scientific research in the disciplines needed by society.
Awarding various degrees and certificates in accordance with international standards.
Preview this program in