1 November, 2018
Internship with the Regional Programme.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is inviting applications for Internship with the Regional Programme for Afghanistan and Neighboring Countries.
The objective of the internship is to assist in the planning and implementation of programme activities and to gain understanding main planning issues related to the Regional Programme activities and outcomes.Up to two internship positions are available.
Internship Provider: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social sciences.
- Political science.
- International relations.
English, Persian, Russian.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The duration of internship is 2 to 4 months, in the period of February to December 2018.
- Undergraduate education in the field of social sciences, political science, international relations or economics;
- Studying in a higher education programme.
- Proficiency in English and Persian (especially writing) is required. Knowing Russian is an advantage; Proficiency in working with Microsoft office.
- Knowledge in the field of Drug Demand Reduction is an advantage.
- In case of any travel to inside Iran, DSA and ticket cost will be separately provided by theUNODC Regional Programme.
If travel is required under the contract, the individual consultant shall:
– Obtain the security clearance from UNDP office (the details of travel including date of departure and arrival, accommodation and purpose of travel shall be submitted to UNDP office 2 working days before date of travel).
– Undertake the training courses on Basic Security in the Field and Advanced Security in the Field (only applicable for certain destination; to be checked with UNDP) and provide UNDP with both certificates; the related CD ROMs are available at UNDP office.
– Undertake a full medical examination and obtain medical clearance from a physician.
First Step: Download the attachments from here.
Second Step: Send the following documents to this email making sure to mention your “Name” and “Vacancy for “RP Intern” in the subject line of their email.
a) Personal P11, indicating all past experience from of similar experiences, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references (Annex I).
b) Brief description of why you consider yourself as the most suitable for the assignment.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Nahed Mohamed /Egypt“
Reviewed by” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team