Open throghout the year.
European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) – General information on traineeships
The EESC can offer short, unpaid traineeships from one to three months to university graduates or university students who are required to complete their degree by undertaking a period of in-service training (short-term traineeship).
This will remain valid for six months. If They are in a position to offer you a traineeship during that period, They will get in touch with you and ask you to submit the supporting documents.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Multi-ethnic professional environment
- Helping people develop understanding, confidence and mutual tolerance
English or French.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
1 – 3 months.
- This internship is intended for young graduates of universities or university students who are required to complete their degree by undertaking a period of in-service training.
- Applicants hold a recognized university- level degree, demonstrating completion of at least three years of study, or a certificate attesting that the applicant has attained a level of education corresponding to a three-year university course; or It is required to do a traineeship in an international institution in order to complete their studies.
- Applicants shall be required to have a good command of English or French.
- No age limit.
To know more about this internship, click here.
- Open Application Link.
- Fill your Personal Data, Education, Language skills, Theoretical study in one or more areas related to the activities of the EESC, Professional experience, Skills, & your availability in traineeship.
- Then submit it.
If they are in a position to offer you a traineeship during that period, they will get in touch with you and ask you to submit the supporting documents:
- A copy of your university certificate.
Note: candidates without a diploma can provide a certificate confirming attendance at a university or college of an equivalent level.
- Proof of valid health insurance.
- A police certificate.
- A medical certificate (proving that you are medically fit to carry out the traineeship).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lamis Moawad/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team