11 January, 2019 Noon (12:00) GMT.
United Kingdom (UK)
Trinity External Research Studentships
The External Research Studentships are intended for students who wish to undertake a PhD (or MPhil with an intention to continue on to PhD) at the University of Cambridge.
Trinity College offers a range of competitive graduate funds (often referred to as studentships or bursaries) to students wishing to study at the University of Cambridge, Only applicants who have applied to the University of Cambridge for admission as graduate students are eligible to apply for these awards. Without confirmation that the applicant has applied to the University for admission, the studentship/bursary application will not be considered.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to 4 years
The Studentship may be held for the normal minimum duration of the course, subject to satisfactory academic progress, and a maximum of four years in total.
- Have received an offer of admission from the University of Cambridge for a PhD (or MPhil with a stated intention to continue on to a PhD).
- Have received an offer of membership from Trinity College.
- Not yet have been members of the University of Cambridge as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Graduate Course Fees,
- maintenance allowance (in 2018/19 at a rate of £14,777 per annum for the PhD and the minimum rate required by the University for the MPhil),
- Research Scholarship Emolument (£250 for the MPhil or £450 for the PhD per annum), and a
- return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
Candidates considered for a Trinity External Research Studentship must also apply to other funding bodies for financial support. For details and application deadlines see the ‘Funding’ section of the University’s Graduate Admissions website.
First Step: Registration
you will be asked to enter your email address and to create a password.
Second Step: Enter your personal details, academic details & application details
Third Step: References
You must provide the names and contact details, including email addresses, for two referees acquainted with your academic work and whom you have asked to send assessments of your academic standing. Referees will be required to upload references (in pdf format) to our secure online application system. Please make it clear to your referees what is needed and encourage them to submit their references as soon as possible.
Fourth step: Supporting Documents
You will need to upload requested supporting documents including a copy of your University Application Form, official transcripts/statements and any research proposals which may be required for certain studentships/bursaries. Please note that you will need to merge all supporting documents into a single pdf file to complete the upload successfully.
Fifth step: Submit your application/
You may continue to edit your application until the point of submission. Once you are happy that you have entered and uploaded all the relevant information, please submit your application. References can continue to be received after you have submitted your application until the deadline on 11 January 2019.
- Completed application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted through the online application system by 12:00 noon (GMT) on Friday 11 January 2019.
- For enquiries contact [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Muhammad Adel/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shorouk Nasser / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team