13 April 2020.
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Kosovo, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
Master’s in Europe Scholarship_Educations.com
Apply for the scholarship and make your study abroad dreams a reality. At educations.com, they believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and they want more of you to do it! That’s why they’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or school.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All specialties
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
According to the specialization and the college you applied.
Applications open: 8 April 2019.
Applications close: 13 April 2020.
Finalists notified: From 1 May 2020.
Winner announced: From 1 June 2020.
Semester starts: August/September 2020.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or school within Europe.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020.
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country).
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree.
- Meet language requirements for the program.
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world.
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it.
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities.
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!.
- up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees.
First Step: To apply for this scholarship, you must submit your completed application by 13 April 2020.
Second Step: The application consists of:
- Filling out short form.
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”.
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
Third Step: If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter.
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript.
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should.
Fourth Step: If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team