April 30th, 2020
International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney is presenting scholarships to attract high performing commencing international students to enrol in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
- Founded in 1988 as one of the largest universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It provides more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
- Number of Recipients: Up to two new recipients will be awarded the scholarships annually in 2020 and 2021. A maximum of one recipient will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2020 and 2021.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Analytics and Data Science.
- Design, Architecture and Building.
- Health (GEM).
- Information Technology.
- International Studies.
- Science and Mathematics.
- Transdisciplinary Innovation.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia.)
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course, including the general2 English Language requirements( IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall, writing 6.0, TOEFL Internet-based: 79–93 overall, writing 21.)
- Commence full-time studies on campus.
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
- Have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification.
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- For specific English Language requirements, check the English language requirements
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees.
Submit an admission application to study at UTS in Sydney.
Fill the scholarship application form and prepare a written statement (maximum 200 words) answering the following question: How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ranya Aljumaili/ Iraq “
Reviewed by” Gehad Elazab/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team