30 June 2019.
RGU Vice Chancellors Undergraduate Scholarship: Middle East.
Robert Gordon University welcomes international students who are funded or sponsored by various sponsoring governments, ministries and other organisations. RGU Vice Chancellors Undergraduate Scholarship for students from the Middle East offers financial aid for students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course.
Robert Gordon University welcomes international students who are funded or sponsored by various sponsoring governments, ministries and other organisations.. RGU Vice Chancellors Undergraduate Scholarship for students from the Middle East offers financial aid for students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting and Finance.
- Architecture, Construction and Surveying.
- Art and Design.
- Communication, Media and Marketing.
- Events, Tourism and Hospitality.
- Health and Sport Science.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Pharmacy and Life Sciences.
- Social Studies.
EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, OMAN.
- This scholarship covers one full year’s tuition fee for one year of study.
- Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit.
- Holder of an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course within the following subject areas; Architecture & Built Environment, Computing, Engineering, Pharmacy & Life Sciences, Health Professions (Nursing & Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Diagnostic Radiography).
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-funding student.
- Students cannot combine the RGU Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship: Middle East with any other scholarship or award.
- Student must be registered as domiciled in one of the following countries; Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
Value of Award:
- One full year’s tuition fee for one year of study.
- For students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course.
First Step: You should apply for an undergraduate course in the Robert Gordon University within the mentioned subject areas above. Apply here.
Second Step: After receiving an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course, applicants must then submit a scholarship application form before 30 June 2019, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Download the Scholarship application from here.
Third Step: Send your completed Application form to: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.
Successful candidate will be informed by Sunday 21 July 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rasha Habeeb / Syria”
Reviewed by “ Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team