The least you can do, could be more than enough for others”
Although it has been more than 40 days since the devastating explosion that rocked Beirut. Leaving thousands of injured people and thousands of destroyed homes. The situation there didn’t get that much better. A lot of help is still needed.
Believing in our community role as a one nation, we have arranged number of urgent volunteering missions.
20 awesome volunteers hurried to give the needed support and they left astonishing impact.
That’s why we were motivated to continue. Three teams consists of 5 volunteers are urgently needed for the following dates:
Team 1: From 27 Sep to 4 Oct.
Team 2: From 4 Oct to 11 Oct.
Team 3: From 11 Oct to 18 Oct.
The volunteering activities are divided to the following:
1- Cleaning houses.
2- Business/ Households assessments.
3- Social Media and Blogs.
* The volunteers should be flexible for any updated activities according to the need.
Working Hours: From 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
* After 4:00 PM it is a free time to be planned by each one according to the individual preference.
The total program cost is 7250 EGP includes the following:
– Accommodation for 7 days in Guest house in Tripoli. (Separated gender rooms – shared bathrooms)
– Airport Pick up and drop off.
– Daily two ways transportation from Tripoli to Beirut. (It takes around 1 hour each way)
– Two ways Flight ticket.
* Percentage of the fees would be located as donations.
– PCR Test cost (Around 1260 EGP)
– Visa. (20 $ on arrival).
– PCR Test in Lebanon Cost (Around 350 EGP)
Application deadline : Tuesday 22 September at 8:00 PM