19 July 2020
Volunteering in Lycée Sévigné, Cesson-Sévigné
Lycée Sévigné is a general and technological high school. International openness is an important component of the establishment that seeks to develop the humanist values of the European project. The involvement of the European Volunteer will be in consultation with teachers, documentalists, modern languages, history and geography, scientific, sports.
The volunteer will design and implement educational and cultural projects aimed at groups of students at the same time on and off course times. The volunteer will be called upon to intervene with the students in the context of school life mainly in Promoting international mobility, Promote the different forms of engagement existing in France and abroad, Facilitating workshops for the web radio, Support sustainable development education projects, Conduct actions related to health promotion, Lead media education workshops and Accompany students on school trips.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Citizenship and democratic participation.
- Education and training.
- Creativity and culture.
EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, LIBYA,TURKEY, CYPRUS,& OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
A total of 31 weeks during the period 01/10/2020 to 15/05/2021
- The volunteer should like to lead activities with teenagers. As well as a taste for languages, and teamwork, he or she has the autonomy and ability to create and maintain links with the school’s internal and external partners.
- They expect someone with an open and curious mind, motivated by the discovery of another culture.
- The volunteer will be able to develop skills that will be an asset to his or her professional integration.
TRAINING DURING THE PROJECT:
- The volunteer will take part in an on-arrival seminar and mid-term evaluation, organized by the French National Agency.
- In addition, the volunteer will take part in a training specific to the work in high-school. Together with other volunteers hosted in the region, he or she will spend three days learning about the French educational system and non-formal education methods.
The organization will provide:
- Accommodation: Shared house in Rennes with other volunteers.
- Pocket money will be provided, plus money for covering the food expenses.
- Lunch will be provided at school.
- Transports: The local transport card will be provided.
- The international travel expenses will be reimbursed on the basis defined by the European Commission.
- What is more, language courses and regular mentoring will be provided.
First Step: You must sign in here.
Second Step: You will receive an email to verify your account, click the verification link and sign in.
Third Step: Click Join the corps button on this page, here.
Fourth Step: You will receive an email to complete your account, provide all the data required, and upload your CV.
Fifth Step: You will be directed to a page with all the latest opportunities including the Volunteering in Lycée Sévigné, Cesson-Sévigné program, click on it and a page with all the details will show up.
Sixth Step: press the apply button on the page mentioned in the previous step, then you will have to write a motivation statement on the application not upload a file then send the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Nady/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sandra Hany/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team