15 July 2020
Short-term volunteers to work with disadvantaged kids and youngsters
During the service, the volunteers will have the chance to: visit kids and youngsters living in social care institutions and organize group activities and games with them, organize thematic meetings and holidays for these children and young people, promoting intercultural exchange, participate in camps and other long-term activities organized by the social institution, lead open foreign language lessons for the children, participate in the organization of charitable and fundraising activities for causes related to the target group, assist the administrative work at the office and help with other initiatives at the organization.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social challenges
EGYPT, SYRIA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, JORDAN, MOROCCO, LEBANON, LIBYA, PALESTINE, TURKEY, CYPRUS & OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FROM MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
From 01/09/2020 to 31/10/2020
- Age from 18 to 30.
- A participant who has completed a long term volunteering activity (longer than 2 months) funded by the European Voluntary Service is not eligible to participate in another long term volunteering activity funded by the European Solidarity Corps. However, she or he can participate in other activities supported by the Corps such as traineeships, jobs, solidarity projects and volunteering teams.
- Motivated to work with disadvantaged kids and youngsters.
- Willing to support the administrative work at the organization.
The project will cover:
- International and domestic travel.
First Step: Create an account on the official site here.
Second Step: Complete your profile with:
- Personal data.
- Education and employment experience.
- Upload Europass CV, if you do not have a Europass CV you can create it from here.
- Select which projects and knowledge you have.
- Select Which country or countries would you like to volunteer in.
Third Step: Click the apply button and write Motivation statement (at least 500 characters).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Riham Siraj / Egypt“
“Gehad Omara/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team