31 July 2020
Volunteering in the Youth Information Center of Guichen
The volunteer will be integrated into the various missions of the Youth Information Center, including issues related to international mobility:
- Facilitating information workshops on international mobility: how to prepare for a departure abroad, presentation of the European Union’s mechanisms, discovery of Europe and its countries.
- Support the promotion and restitution of departures abroad: Support young people to carry out their restitution projects.
- Contribute to the development of a network of partners linked to international mobility at local and international level.
The volunteer will be able to propose and implement other projects according to the opportunities, context, and skills. As part of a personal project, he will have the opportunity to set up a project in connection with the international. The volunteer will be housed in a Habitat Jeunes residence (Foyer de jeunes travailleurs). They welcome young people between the ages of 16 and 30 in independent housing and offer them various recreational and civic activities. This will allow the volunteer to meet French and international youth and share time with them.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Citizenship and democratic participation
- Creativity and culture
EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, LIBYA, TURKEY, CYPRUS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
A total of 38 week(s) during the period 01/11/2020 to 31/07/2021
- No specific qualification or language level is required.
- The future volunteer should have a taste for animation and communication with young people.
- If the volunteer has skills with information and communication technologies (social network, image, and sound), this will be a plus, but will not be a selection criterion.
- It will have to want to be fully involved in the proposed activities.
- The volunteer will be selected on his/her motivations to participate and get involved in Pijs projects.
- The accommodation is fully equipped with a bathroom, kitchen, heating and other services.
- The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the basis defined by the European Commission.
- Pocket money will be provided, plus money for covering the food expenses.
First Step: Create an account on the organization’s website here
Second Step: You will receive an e-mail containing the link that enables you to log in to the application form
Third Step: Log in and select a password, then click on my profile to add your personal data, experiences, and CV
Fourth Step: After completing the modification of your data, go back here and click apply.
Fifth Step: Type a motivation statement which should be at least 500 characters. and then press sent
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Fatma Zalat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Ghazal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team