31 March 2019.
WU Cultural Camp 2019 (WUCC 2019)
WUCC2019 aims to promote a global youth’s network and cross-cultural friendship among 200 participants.
Throughout the 8-day program, the campers will have an opportunity to:
- Explore Nakhon Si Thammarat, the historical city in the southern Thailand, and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand.
- Exchange cultures.
- Engage in various activities.
- Enjoy every moment together.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Culture exchange
For more information about the Camp Program here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 24 June to 1 July 2019.
An applicant must be:
- A university student or graduate.
- The age is not over 30 years old on the camp final date, 1 July 2019.
- Able to communicate well in English.
Benefits for campers:
- Free accommodation.
- Free meals.
- Free land transportation during the program.
- Free activities during the program.
The campers will only be responsible for:
- Round-trip international air-ticket to Thailand.
- One-way air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang international airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport on 24 June 2019.
- Accident and health insurance.
- Visa and related documents.
First Step: Apply here.
Second Step: Upload the following documents:
- Passport or Identification Document.
- Your Current Picture (Informal picture and selfie are also accepted).
- Health Certificate (Using Provided Forms Only).
- Your latest Transcript.
- To fill in this application form, you are required to use your Gmail.
- Before uploading the scanned documents, please ensure that the documents are clear and easy to be read. Name your file as specified in each question.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Doha Elamin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team