29 May 2020
WESTMINSTER INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE FULL SCHOLARSHIP
Westminster International Scholarships are fully funded awards aimed at students from developing countries who wish to study a full-time Masters degree at the University. The Scholarships Office at the University of Westminster requires that, with some exceptions, each scholarship should have a voluntary hour requirement. The purpose of these volunteering hours is to encourage the student to give back to the University and the local community. This benefits the community and also encourages students to involve themselves in activities outside of their studies.
The University of Westminster boasts a rich history and has been providing students with academic excellence, cultural engagement and personal enrichment since its inception as The Polytechnic Institution in 1838. The University has a long and proud history of international collaboration and global engagement from the research partnerships, colleagues, students and alumni from across the world, relationships with global universities and providing inspirational and practical travel opportunities for the students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Air Transport Planning and Management
- Applied biotechnology
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Art and Visual Culture
- Audio Production
- Big Data Technologies
- Biomedical sciences
- Business, Finance, and Accounting
- Construction Commercial Management.
- Creative Writing
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Digital Business
- Documentary Photography and Photojournalism
- Economic Policy and Analysis
- Energy and Environmental Change
- English Language, Literature and Linguistic
- Event Design and Management
- Fashion Business Management
- Global Public Health Nutrition
- Health Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Interactive Media Practice
- Interior Design
- Television, Film and Moving image.
For more information about the Full-time master courses for Postgraduates in September 2020 offered by the university click here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Click here to know more about Eligible countries.
(or according to the Master program)
- You must be an international student from a developing country.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters course starting in September 2020 at the University of Westminster equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
- You must meet the academics qualifications that explained here.
The scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fee award.
- Living expenses.
- Flights to and from London.
First Step: You must first apply for and hold an offer on a full-time master course for postgraduates in September 2020 at the University of Westminster from here.
Second Step: Before filling your scholarship application, please read this information to help you with your application from here.
Third Step: Make Sure that you have the following documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter is written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Fourth Step: Download the Application form here.
Fifth Step: After you fill the Application, print it and post it to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- Once you hold either a conditional or unconditional offer on a course, you will be provided with a confirmation email/ letter by the admissions office and then you may apply for a scholarship.
- Application sent by Email or Fax are not accepted.
- The Application must be sent before 5 pm on the 29th May 2020. Late Applications are not accepted under any circumstances, even if postmarked before the deadline date.
- If you are rejected for a University of Westminster scholarship, you cannot reapply for two calendar years. For example, if your application for September 2019 is rejected, the next scholarship program you can apply for is September 2021.
- If you already have an Equivalent Level Qualification (ELQ) you are ineligible to apply for a scholarship.
- If you have already obtained a degree in a developed country, you will not be eligible to apply for one of the full scholarships (covering flights, accommodation, tuition fees and living expenses).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahd Ezzat/Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elgarf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team