31 May 2019.
WESTMINSTER UNDERGRADUATE FULL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
The university of Westminster is delighted to offer a full scholarship for international students from developing countries.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Graphic Design
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
3 or 4 years.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- This scholarship is competitive so the admission will be based on academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- This scholarship covers full tuition, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
First Step: you must first apply for and hold an offer on a course at the University of Westminster.
Second Step:You have to fill the application form in the official website.
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- You can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world to spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
Third Step: As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Fourth step: Post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Yassine/Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team