30 April 2019.
Edinburgh – Scotland (UK)
The University of Edinburgh – William Hunter Sharpe Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is available to postgraduate students who are accepted onto the full-time MSc Creative Writing program or the full-time MSc Playwriting program.
University of Edinburgh is the home of Britain’s oldest literary awards, the James Tait Black Prizes and Dolly the sheep, the first animal to be cloned from an adult somatic cell.Through the many achievements of its staff and students, the University has continued to present cutting-edge research, inspirational teaching and innovative thinking as its central ethos, attracting some of the greatest minds from around the globe.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring the equivalent of an upper second-class honors degree from a recognized university.
- The Selection Panel will also consider the submitted portfolio of work as part of their selection.
- English language, check fromhere.
- GPA requirement of your country, from here.
- Requirement for MSc Creative Writing program (here) or MSc Playwriting program (here).
Deadline for MSc Creative Writing program or MSc Playwriting program is: 31 July 2019.
- 2400€ towards tuition fees.
Apply for MSc Creative Writing program (see 1st apply now button) or the MSc Playwriting program (see 2nd apply now button).
Make sure you have the following documents in English or with Certified translations:
- Degree certificates and academic transcripts.
- Reference letter.
- English language certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Work portfolio.
All applicants who have applied for and/or been offered a place by 30th April 2019 for the for the MSc in Creative Writing program or the MSc Playwriting program will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by the end of May 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sohaila Alalem/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Areeg Salem/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team