Enter The Bodley Head/FT Essay Prize Competition 2020
Every year, the Financial Times and The Bodley Head, one of Britain’s leading publishers of non-fiction, team up to find the best young essay-writing talent from around the world. Now in its eighth year, The Bodley Head/FT Essay Prize competition has been the springboard for many exciting writers.
The Bodley Head/FT Essay competition is open to anyone between 18 and 35 years old. The judges are looking for a dynamic, authoritative and lively essay of no more than 3,500 words in English, on any subject. The winner will receive: £1,000 cash and an e-publication with The Bodley Head, publication in the FT of their winning essay and a mentoring session with The Bodley Head. Two runners-up will win £300 cash each and an e-publication with The Bodley Head.
Opportunity focus area:
- Social Sciences, Writing & Creative Writing
- <18, 18 - 24, 25 - 35
- The Bodley Head/FT Essay competition is open to anyone between 18 and 35 years old.
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Donia Abd El-Qader / Egypt
- Published by
- Arwa Osama /Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Esraa Ali/ Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Competitions, Contests, Awards, Prizes, Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Program Period
- From 1 month to 6 months
- at midday GMT on Thursday September 24 2020.