31 December, 2019. ( 5 PM EST).
Shining a Light International Photography Contest
The Muhammad Ali Center is honored to announce the topic of its seventh annual “Shining a Light” International Photography Contest and subsequent exhibition, titled Women’s Fight for the Right.
As 2020 is the centennial anniversary of the ratification of the United States’ 19th constitutional amendment and the 55th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act, the Muhammad Ali Center is commemorating this occasion with Women’s Fight for the Right, in hopes that it will honor the women around the world who have fought and continue to fight for the right to vote without bias, without discrimination, without violence, and without fear.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
8 March 2020.
Muhammad Ali Center Exhibition: March 8, 2020 (International Women’s Day) – August 30, 2020.
- All photographers are welcomed; both amateur and professional.
- Photographers under the age of 18 are required to submit Parental Consent Form with their submission.
- You agree to limit your submissions to one photograph. Should more than one photograph be submitted, only the first will be accepted for consideration and all other(s) will be discarded.
- You agree to your photograph and name being displayed by the Muhammad Ali Center, published and/or used on websites owned and social media sites operated by the Muhammad Ali Center for an indefinite period of time, with appropriate credit line.
- You agree to your picture(s) and name being displayed at other venues for an indefinite period of time.
- Participants retain ownership and all other rights to future use of their photographs, notwithstanding the rights granted above to the Muhammad Ali Center and other exhibition venues.
- The Muhammad Ali Center has the right to verify, at their sole judgment and discretion, winner eligibility.
- A monetary prize will be awarded to the contestants by the Muhammad Ali Center in recognition of placing first, second, or third. 1st Prize — $1000, 2nd Prize — $750, 3rd Prize — $500.
- Other recognition: Press Release – Website – Social Media.
First Step: You need to fill this form by your informations and your photo of photography here.
– For additional information about the photo contest, rules, awards, exhibitions and venues, please email [email protected] or visit www.alicenter.org.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiem SOUAI / Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team