July 26th, 2019.
GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship
GO PR are passionate about all things Digital. From Social Media, SEO, Conversion Optimization, Web Design, Paid Advertising to Public Relations.
They want to promote awareness, share knowledge and reward excellence, so they are launching their annual Digital Marketing Scholarship to both Thai and International students who share the same passion, philosophy and values as them.
The lucky winner will receive $1,000 USD/ 35,000 THB by cheque that will be sent directly to your college or university addressed to you, one week after the announcement.
Note: CDU (Charles Darwin University) Students will be contacted directly and receive payment directly if they are chosen to be the lucky winner of this scholarship. The lucky winner will also have opportunity to work at GO PR after they graduate, or intern here part time (paid) during term/semester breaks.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Digital Marketing, this can be anything related to Digital:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The application deadline: 26 July 2019.
- Students who are over the age of 18, of any race or gender, who are currently enrolled at university or college.
- Candidates must have a passion for digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be chosen based on the quality of the content they produce and the level of knowledge they display in their chosen subject.
$1,000 USD/ 35,000THB
First Step: Write a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any subject that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything related to PR, Social Media, SEO, ASO, CRO, PPC or Web Design.
- Your work mustbe original and not copied or plagiarized.
- Any reference should have a citation and linked to in your article.
- Images and graphics can be used but must be original.
Note: All students maintain the rights and ownership of their original work.
Second Step: Send your article to [email protected] as either a Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, email, name of your college or university and proof of student status.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Heba Elsawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Nada Ahmed/ Egypt and Samah Gacem/ Algeria”
MARJ3 Scholarships team