15 May, 2019.
Women Photograph Grant
Getty Images has partnered with Women Photograph to promote gender diversity within professional photojournalism and elevate the work and the voices of female visual journalists.
This grant will support an ongoing documentary project from a professional photojournalist who has demonstrated a long-term commitment to their story. Additional consideration will be given to applicants who evince a personal connection to – and engagement with – the communities they cover.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- All applicants must apply before 15 May, 2019.
- Winners of the grants will be notified after the judging takes place in June.
Applicants must send the following:
- Summary of the project proposal (Min 300 words, Max 1000)
- A short biography detailing who you are and what you’ve done
- 20-25 original images from your in-progress project
- $10,000 prize for the winner.
- Option to have Getty Images’ editorial guidance throughout her/his project
Second Step: Fill in this application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Manar Khattab / Egypt“
Reviewed by “ Wesal Hammam / Egypt – Hend Younis / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team