14 September 2018
The Paris Photo-Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards
Initiated in November 2012 by Aperture Foundation and Paris Photo, the Paris Photo–Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards celebrate the photobook’s contribution to the evolving narrative of photography, with three major categories: First PhotoBook, PhotoBook of the Year, and Photography Catalogue of the Year.
Paris Photo, the world’s largest international art fair dedicated to the photographic medium. The annual event for collectors, professionals, artists, and enthusiasts, Paris Photo offers its visitors the most qualitative and diverse selection of artworks alongside an ambitious public programme with leading figures in the field.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
There is no special criteria for applicant .
There are 3 awards/prizes:
- The First Photo Book Prize: A $10,000 prize.
- The Photo Book of the Year Prize.
- The Photography Catalogue of the Year Prize.
First Step: Generate your submission form.
Second Step: Complete payment via picter.com.
Third Step: Send your photobook(s) with your submission form(s) to Aperture Foundation in New York at the address:
Attn: PhotoBook Awards
547 West 27th Street, 4th Floor
New York, New York 10001
You will need to provide the following information for each book submitted:
- Book title, year of publication, and publisher information.
- A short description/summary of the book and why it’s being submitted that particular category.
- The photographer or author’s name, as well as the designer and editor’s names.
- Book dimensions (in inches and centimetres), number of pages, the edition number or print run.
- A short description of where the book is sold.
- An image or render of the book cover (JPG file).
- First PhotoBook: $30 per book
- PhotoBook of the Year: $60 for first entry from a given publisher, $30 for each subsequent entry from the same publisher
- Photography Catalogue of the Year: $60 for first entry from a given publisher, $30 for each subsequent entry from the same publisher.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abanob Ashraf Adeeb/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Raghda M. Nagy/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team