2 June 2019.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award aims to present human efforts to live together in peace and the quest for beauty and goodness in our lives. The award goes to those photographs that best express the idea that our future lies in peaceful coexistence.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award recognizes and promotes photographers from all over the world whose pictures capture human efforts towards a peaceful world and the quest for beauty and goodness in our lives.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The deadline for submission of the photos is 2 June 2019 and the winner announcement will be on 12 September 2019.
- The Alfred Fried Photography Award is open to professional and amateur photographers from anywhere in the world.
- You may enter several photographs as individual submissions without an overall theme. Or you can submit up to 20 photographs as one story. For each submission (single image or story) you need a caption in English, maximum length 2000 characters.
- There is no fees for entering the competition.
- If you are 14 years or younger, you are not eligible for this competition. you can apply for Children’s Peace Image of the Year from here.
- The Peace Image of the Year will receive €10,000.
- The top five listed photographers will be awarded the Alfred Fried Photography Award Medal.
- The Children Peace Image of the Year will receive € 1,000.
First Step: Create an account on the submission site here.
If you are 14 years old or younger, you must register from here.
Second Step: Start your application, it require the following:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Country of residence.
- File type must be JPG.
- 1 to 50 projects per submission.
- 1 to 20 images per project.
- At least 3000px on the long edge.
- Project title.
- Project description.
- Project year.
- Image title.
- Image creation date must be between Apr 12, 2017 and Dec 31, 2019.
Third Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Head’s Country ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team