31 January 2020
TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting – Uncovering Commercial Bribery
The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business bribery or related financial crime with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
The TRACE Foundation was established to promote, support and fund research, investigative journalism, publications, videos and related projects that encourage greater commercial transparency and advance anti-bribery education.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers crimes:
- Administration & Government Economics
- Management & Finance
- International Affairs
- Marketing & PR
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Results will announce after 5-6 months
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct.
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2018.
- Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.
- Book-length entries are not accepted.
- Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of USD $10,000
- The reporter(s) will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive USD $1,000.
First Step: Download an Entry Form than read the Guideline.
Second Step: Fill in the Submission details:
- Title and Organization of authors of the investigation
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- How did you hear about the prize?
- Title of Article(s) of Publication
- Date(s) of Publication
- Summary of Investigation:
Third Step: Include or attach a 250-500 word summary of the article/s being submitted.
- Include the obstacles overcome in “getting the story.”
- This description should include a brief synopsis of the article and the major bribery uncovered and reported on.
- If helpful, please include biographical information on the reporter.
- Link to article/investigation. If no link is available, please send the article/s as an attachment.
Fourth Step: Completed entries and queries should be emailed to Caitlin Seymour, [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sosana Rashed/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy /Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team