30 September 2018
$2,000 “No Essay” College Scholarship
The $2,000 “No Essay” Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! The scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced in Niche’s e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page. You can apply once each month, with a new winner selected every month.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All Specialties.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
DEADLINE: 30 September 2018.
Winner notified by: 15 October 2018.
- Open to all high school, college, and graduate students and those planning to enroll within 12 months.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States. International students with valid visas are also eligible.
- Must currently attend, or within the next 12 months plan to enroll in, a high school or college listed on niche.com, or be the parent of a student who falls into one of those categories.
- Only one entry allowed per person per month. A new winner will be chosen every month.
- Scholarships or prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
- $2,000 for the winner every month.the scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes; (1) online (2) by submitting a mail-in entry.
First Step: Apply online Here.
Second Step: By mail: On a postcard, hand-print your first and last name, address, city, state or province, country, zip code or postal code, phone number, verify age eligibility, and (if applicable) e-mail address. Mail the completed postcard entry to Niche.com $2,000 “No Essay” Scholarship “Mail-in Entry”, 5830 Ellsworth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15232.
Prospective winners will be notified by mail, telephone, posting on facbook and/or e-mail, within ten (10) days of drawing date.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Moustafa Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team