1 October 2019.
The MyUs Community Scholarship
As an international shipping company that gives communities around the globe access to U.S. goods, MyUS.com understands the power of connection. MyUS.com helps customers shape the world around them. We are excited to announce the MyUS.com Community Scholarship, a global annual scholarship that will provide select eligible students with financial assistance as they earn their degrees.
MyUS.com is interested in understanding how your community has affected the way you approach your studies and your future career.This power of community can’t be understated ‒ particularly for students working hard to achieve their educational goals and find their place in the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One Academic year.
- The winner will be announced and notified via email on or before November 1, 2019.
- The applicant must be a student currently enrolled at an officially recognized, accredited college or university. Students who are not currently enrolled but have been accepted to attend may be eligible if they are registered with the college or university
- The institution must be accredited and recognized by the government in which the university is established. Any students who attend universities/colleges that do not fit the criteria will be disqualified.
- The recipient must be enrolled without interruption, barring illness, emergency or military service. It is the recipient’s responsibility to verify receipt of funds with their designated institution and notify MyUS.com if the award check does not arrive on or about 30 days from the issue date. MyUS.com reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice.
- Eligible students must currently be in good standing with their respective university, college or high school. Students who have been suspended, are on academic probation or have otherwise violated any university/college rules will be disqualified..
- If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by MyUS.com at the time the scholarship is granted, the student will be considered ineligible. Eligibility of finalists will be verified before winners are selected.
- Essays will be reviewed ‒ and the recipient will be selected ‒ based on the student’s ability to communicate their story as it relates to the questions above and to the overarching theme of the scholarship, as well as the thoughtfulness of their essay.
- The will receive a one-time $2,000 (USD) educational scholarship to be applied to qualifying expenses, including undergraduate/graduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2019 or 2020 academic year.
- Funds are provided by Access Shipping LLC (MyUS.com).
- Payments issued by MyUS.com are made payable to the student’s approved college or university and mailed after November 1, 2019, directly to the accredited college or university last designated by the student.
First Step: Write a 500-word essay including:
- How self-reflection, introspection and community outreach have affected their choices in life.
- What to study /Which university/college to attend.
- Which career they will pursue after graduation.
Second Step: Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email)
- A photo of yourself (image must feature you alone, without other people)
- Any additional relevant information you feel will help tell your story
- Any submissions not received through this email will be disqualified.
- If you’re having trouble submitting your essay, please contact MyUS.com at [email protected] for assistance.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed karam / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy\ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team