30 April 2020.
24th International Wildlife Photo Competition (Monteir -EN-DER).
The aim of this competition is to show still or filmed images of wild flora, fauna, landscapes, as well as accounts supporting the conservation of habitats, species and biodiversity. By entering the competition.
The competition is open to any individual photographer except the technical committee, staff and members of the board of directors of AFPAN « l’Or Vert » – the association organizing the Festival – and the judges.
-A distinct “junior” category is available for participants aged under 16 at the closing date of the competition.
the participants commit to:
-being the sole owner of the work submitted and having the copyrights and permission to use its content showing their interest in the environment and being mindful of the welfare of wildlife and habitats.
-ensuring full compliance with any national or international legislation regarding protected species and habitats where the image was taken.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Please note that the French language version of these competition rules is legally binding.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Photography Festival taking place from 19th to 22nd November 2020 in Montier-en-Der (Grand Est, Haute-Marne, France).
- Individual photographers can apply.
- Applicants under the age of 16 can also apply )Each young participant must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition).
- Applicants must be able to provide the original images i.e. RAW files or files from the same series.
- Applicants must be able to explain their work truthfully and make sure they provide a caption, shooting location and other fields.
- The prize will be 40,000 €.
- Winners will be invited to the festival in France and receive their prizes at the award ceremony during the Festival.
First Step: Create a new account from here.
Second Step: Submission via the website concours.photo-montier.org
Applicants can send images of:
- Wild birds in nature (3 photos maximum).
- Wild mammals in nature (3 photos maximum).
- Other wild animals in nature (3 photos maximum).
- Wild plants (maximum 3 photos).
- Graphics, form and matter of nature (3 photos maximum).
- Natural landscapes of the world (3 photos maximum).
- Man and nature (militant or documentary images, 3 photos maximum).
- Nature revisited (3 photos maximum).
- Film sequence showing a short video of nature (Each participant will be able to submit a video clip on the theme of the contest, including a slow-motion or timelapse, a single take or a montage of between 30 seconds and 90 seconds maximum in 1920×1080 / MP4, landscape format.)
Note:-Each participant will deposit the photographs according to the modalities indicated on the platform of the contest with a resizing to 3000 pixels for the biggest side (ex 3000×1995 pixels to 72 Dpi), without margins nor inscription, 6Mo maximum and in sRGB.
The images must be very slightly modified to give a realistic view of the photograph.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Omima Alaa El Din / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team