9 October, 2018.
Chelsea International photography Competition
The competition is open to images that may investigate any topic, from regional cultures and travel photography to commercial work and photojournalism. Photographs that are sexually explicit, violent and/or racist will not be considered for the Competition.
The entry fee of $45 entitles photographers to submit up to 5 images with a fee of $5 for each additional image.
Digital, analog, and mobile photographs can be submitted.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Results Announced: November 6th, 2018
Exhibition: February 20th to 28th, 2019
- All entrant must be above the age of 18.
- The competition is open to photographers from the world over.
- All photographs submitted must be for sale.
- There is no time frame in which the work must have been created.
Collaborative work is accepted as long as the collaboration does not exceed two photographers or artists.
- you may enter the same images into other photography competitions. We have no exclusivity rights to your images.
- Employees of the Chelsea International Photography Competition and sponsors are not eligible to enter.
- One (1) photographer will be awarded with the participation in an Art Fair sponsored by FAI – Fine Art Initiatives.
- $500 cash prize will be awarded to five (5) selected photographers and their work will be shown on our websites.
- Five (5) photographers will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes assistance by our talented art writers with composing a professional artist statement.
First Step: Sign up to enter the competition from here .
Second Step: Fill in your contact information and use the artwork section to add your images.
Third Step: Click on continue.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Nahed Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermeen Mostafa/ Egypt & Chahineze Hakki/ Algeria”
MARJ3 Scholarships team