1 February 2021 at 10 a.m
RHS Photographic Competition
The RHS Photographic Competition inspires young and old alike to get outdoors and record how enriching and inspiring gardens and plants can be
The RHS Photographic Competition is owned and run by the charity Royal Horticultural Society.
The competition is a multi-category, free to enter annual competition aimed at garden lovers, horticulturists and photographers alike.
Let your imagination, originality and creativity go wild. Image manipulation and graphic approaches are welcomed. We want to be wowed by amazing, unusual and never-been-seen-before images that challenge and make us think.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
No Specific Language.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Competition opens for entries at 10am Saturday 18 April 2020.
- The deadline for the entries is 10am, Monday 1 February 2021.
- Winners of categories 1-9 will be announced and exhibited at an RHS Show in 2021.
- .After the RHS Show exhibition, a selection of images from across all 10 categories will be on display at RHS Gardens in summer 2021 – dates to be confirmed.
- The RHS Photographic Competition is open to all – apart from anyone associated with the competition including RHS employees (and their partners and family), board and committee members, ambassadors, media sponsor and judges.
- The entrant must be the original artwork creator and solely hold the copyright.
- Images must not be licenced or disposed of any rights that will conflict with the competition. Images that have been made available on stock libraries and that may have gained publicity from this may be disqualified at the judges’ discretion.
- .4Images that have won or been commended or received notable publicity in any major competition before the submission deadline or judging will be disqualified at the judges’ discretion.
- Any submitted image must not be entered into any other competition after being entered into the RHS Photographic Competition until the results have been announced at an RHS Show in 2021.
- . The RHS requires that prior permission be sought before submitting photographs of private property or private gardens.
- . Visitors to RHS Gardens Wisley, Harlow Carr, Rosemoor and Hyde Hall are encouraged to capture and share photographic moments for personal, non-commercial purposes and do not require prior permission to enter the RHS Photographic Competition. Prior permission is necessary for any commercial and editorial usage of still or moving images.
- . It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in a photograph.
- Winner of the RHS Photographic Competition 2021: £5,000
- Adult categories:
First Place: £500
Second Place: £250
Third Place: £150
First Step: Upload image here.
Second step: Entry confirmation.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Fatma Sayed/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team