30 November 2018.
Hong Kong, China.
CORENET GLOBAL ACADEMIC CHALLENGE 2019.
We invite students from around the world to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like Google, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others. In exchange? Travel the world with an all-expense paid trip to one of our Global Summits in Asia or North America. Challenge your mind power by competing with your peers from around the world.
You and your teammates will engage in a contest with competing institutions from all over the globe. Your job is to address challenges like creating an employee experience that attracts millennials while retaining all other generations of employees; or reducing the gap between the speed of business and the typical speed of real estate.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All specializations
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Registration opens and competition materials released – September 2018.
- Application deadline – 30 November 2018.
- Challenge competitors announced – 31 January 2019.
- The competition is open to students of all disciplines pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at a recognized
degree-awarding institution, such as a University, Grande École, College or Fachhochschule, hereafter referred to
as “University,” on a full-time or part-time basis. Each student must be currently enrolled in classes at their host
university throughout the competition, and not have more than 7 years prior professional experience.
- Employees of CoreNet Global and their family members are not allowed to enter the competition. Also, students
currently involved in an internship, apprenticeship or summer placement with CoreNet Global are not eligible to
take part in the competition.
- The competition is open to teams of two (2) to four (4) students; team members may be from different academic
programs within one institution, and/or teams may be comprised of students from more than one institution.
- Ideally, each team should be comprised of a diverse range of students from different disciplines, such as (and not
limited to) architecture/design, engineering, business, finance, and science. Interdisciplinary teams may have an
advantage when it comes to addressing this challenge.
- Each team must have a faculty advisor from their home institution, and their contact information must be included
on the team’s registration form. It is expected that faculty advisors will travel to the competition with their team.
In addition, each team must appoint a Team Leader. The Team Leader will be the main contact point for CoreNet
Global, and emails sent to the email address provided by the Team Leader will be considered delivered.
- The three (3) highest-ranking submissions will advance to the Final Round; please note that teams will NOT be
required to present during Round One.
- The winning team will be awarded US$5,000.
First Step: Register a new online account from here.
Second Step: Fill out the application details and all the information required about you and the team, then save and submit it.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Mamdooh/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt &
Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team