31 December 2019.
The International Centre on Ageing-Photo contest Age does not mean getting old, just growing up”
The photo contest is for photographers who are interested in participating in the competition. The winner will get 5000$ as a prize for his best photo. The theme of the contest is about old people and society is facing a global ageing process resulting from a progressive increase in life expectancy and a reduction in birth rates, all of which is leading to an alteration of the population pyramids with major social and economic consequences.
The objective that FGUSAL wants to achieve with the creation of the CENIE Digital Project that is part of the International Center on Aging project, co-financed by the INTERREG VA Cooperation Program, Spain-Portugal, POCTEP, 2014-2020, is to address the sociodemographic challenges that It presents an ageing population, creating a vanguard space, through which society in general and cross-border in particular, can be formed, share good practices and knowledge, in addition to initiating projects that reinforce the human capital of the area.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The winner will be announced on our website in June 2020.
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- The applicant has to guarantee that you are the sole holder of all rights to the photograph you submit to the competition, that you have authorization and, therefore, are responsible for the use and disclosure of the images where there are people likely to be recognized or works of others protected by copyright.
- The applicant has to accept that the photographs submitted may be used in the exhibition, sample or any visual part of a catalogue derived from this competition.
- To be eligible for any category, a photograph must have been taken by the participant as of January 1, 2019.
- Winner of the CENIE Grand Prix: € 5,000
- For each Winners Category: € 1,250
- Winner of “Public Election”: € 2,000
First Step: Create an account on this website here.
Second Step: Upload your picture on this website.
- The photographs must be sent in .jpeg or .jpg format at 72ppp, edited for the web in sRGB colour space, of at least 2,000 pixels on its largest side and no heavier than 5 MB. The images of the photo contest are judged on computer screens, which have a maximum resolution of 72 dpi.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Badawi / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hesham Galal / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team