5 January 2019.
Lead2030 Challenge for Goal 17
KPMG is delighted to support the LEAD 2030 Challenge for SDG 17. The Challenge aims to identify and grow a multi-stakeholder partnership that mobilizes and shares knowledge, expertise, technology and/or financial resources, to improve education, literacy and/or skills development.
Applications are welcomed from young change-makers who have been instrumental in leading the design and operation of a multi-stakeholder partnership. We will consider applications from individuals representing:
Not-for-profit organizations, social enterprises and/or academia.
Organizations which are in partnership with any combination of stakeholders including other not-for-profit organizations, social enterprises, academia, the United Nations, Governments, businesses, think tanks or network organizations.
Partnerships with evidence demonstrating improvements to education, literacy and/or skills development outcomes.
Partnerships which can be replicated and/or scaled – either within existing countries of operation or by entering new countries – to increase impact.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Skills Development
- International Development
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
This challenge seeks solutions which meet the following criteria:
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the SDG4 challenge. See ‘Challenge outline.
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Proven: Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
The winning solution will receive:
- A $50,000 grant from KPMG
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of KPMG employees and partners. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution by assisting with aspects such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
Please Fill in the required ”Application Form”, then ”Submit”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Waad Othman/ Syria“
Reviewed by” Abdelrahman sabry/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team