07 November, 2019.
New York, USA.
PAVE 2019 Student Design Competition.
This year’s challenge Bank of America invites you to create the ideal university on-campus free standing pop-up banking experience for students during the beginning stages of their financial journey.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Retail Design.
- Retail Planning.
- Visual merchandising.
- Interior Design.
- Computer Science and IT.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Deadline: November 07, 2019.
PAVE Gala Night: December 04, 2019.
- This competition is open exclusively to undergraduate college students.
- Students may enter as a team of two or submit an individual entry.
- Each student must complete and submit an online entry form.
- Students from the same school can send multiple projects in one package Entrant name(s) and school name(s) should not appear anywhere on the presentation pages or cover.
- First Place – $8,000.
- Second Place – $5,500.
- Third Place – $3,000.
- Honorable Mention – $1,000.
*Winners will also receive a travel stipend to be honored at the 2019 PAVE Gala on December 4, 2019, in New York City.
**Prizes awarded to teams of two will be split between both team members.
First Step: Read the competition requirements and instructions carefully.
Second Step: Fill in the online application form.
Fourth Step: Send your submissions to the following adders:
Bank of America
ATTN: Rebekah Sigfrids – Pave Design Entry
50 Rockefeller Plaza, Suite 309
New York, NY 10020
- Mailed submission MUST INCLUDE: Physical/printed entry, registration and disclaimer form(s), pdf version of your finished project on a thumb drive (labeled with your name).
- All materials must be kept together (binder clips preferred, but feel free to be creative).
- Design may be hand-drawn, rendered, photographic, and/or computer- generated 8.5″x11″ or 8.5″x14″ size format, total length of submission not to exceed 14 single-sided or 7 double-sided pages (excluding cover page)
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rokaia Yasser/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hesham Galal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team