20 July 2020
The third edition of Carapelli For Art, an award for visual art promoted by the historic Tuscan company Carapelli. The theme of the competition is Roots. “The roots keep us firm on the ground, to make us grow in height; they are our identity, history, tradition – individually and collectively.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
English or Italian
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
20th July until 21st September: The jury will evaluate the artwork and select the winners in the two categories
21st September until 2 October: The winners will be notified and must send their work to Carapelli Firenze S.p.A
In October 2020: an award ceremony will be held, in locations to be defined, in which the winners will be invited to participate.
- Artists of any nationality
- All professional visual artists operating in the various artistic fields and to students of the Academies of Fine Arts
- Participants must indicate whether they intend to participate in the “Open” or “Academy” category
- Students enrolled in public academies and students enrolled in private academies can participate
- participant should submit only one artwork. If he several works are submitted, the jury reserves the right to take into consideration only the first work
- Entries can be either new pieces or previous artworks, as long as these have not been entered
in other competitions
- Entries can be realized using any technique and materials
- Each entry must be signed by the artist and received at the address notified to the winners by the organizers, at least fifteen days before the prize ceremony to be held in October 2020.
Note: Regarding students participate in the academy category. Carapelli Firenze reserves the right to verify the actual enrollment in the Academy of Fine Arts, for the winners of this category.
There are two prize categories, with a total of€12.000 in prize money:
- “Open” category for all artists. For the two winners of this category Carapelli Firenze S.p.A. will acquire the selected artworks with an amount of € 5.000 each.
- “Academy” category for students enrolled at Academies of Fine Arts. Two selected students will be awarded with a prize of € 1.000 each.
First Step: Read the terms and conditions of the competition
Second Step: Fill application form here by entering the following information:
- Name, surname, date of birth, city, country, phone number, email
- Curriculum Vitae (just text and maximum 500 words)
- Statement of the artist (maximum 500 words)
- Title and summary of the artwork (maximum of 300 words)
- Description of the artwork using maximum 5 key words (optional)
- Images of the entry (maximum 5 images of 3MB each in .jpg or .png format)
- Video of the artwork (optional) that may be sent in using a YouTube or Vimeo link (each link counts as one image)
- Application form to be completed in all fields marked as mandatory.
- Only application in Italian or English will be accepted.
Third Step: Entrants must declare if they are entering the “Open” or “Academy” category
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Toqa Abdelsalam/ Egypt“
“Nada Samir/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team