19 December 2018
Visual Storytelling Awards
The LensCulture Visual Storytelling Awards recognize the work of photographers weaving compelling narratives into their work. Our international jury is looking for image makers who are defining contemporary visual storytelling, whether that be through documentary work, imaginative storytelling, or something that combines (or defies!) all of the above.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- To qualify to enter the competition, you must be over 18 years of age.
- By entering the Competition you hereby accept these competition rules.
- Entries must be submitted no later than the deadline of listed on the Competition URL.
- The competition is open to everyone that is 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike.
- By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that LensCulture is permitted to receive and review your registration data. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering this photo competition. At any time, participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by LensCulture by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
- To enter the competition, you must submit your entries to the Competition URL, https://www.lensculture.com/awards. Participants must also pay the entry fee(s) and complete the submission form in order to be considered for the competition.
for more details click here
- Awards in Two Categories:Documentary-Imaginative Storytelling.
- Single Free Your first single-image entry is free! Limited to one free entry per person.$10 for each additional photo. 5 images are $50 (Written Professional Review of your work).
5+ Singles $50 USD5 single-image entries, judged individually (not as a series). $10 for each additional photograph.Written Professional Review of your work.
Series $60 USD 10 photographs, judged as a series. Coherent series that is linked thematically or aesthetically. Written Professional Review of your work.
First Step: go to this link, choose your category and how many photo you’ll upload.
Second Step: sign in, add photos, add info and Preview & Submit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Manar Ali/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Samy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team