2 December 2018, 23:59 CET.
Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2019
Grand Prix gives photographers an opportunity to present their works during Fotofestiwal. We award artists of exceptional personality and projects that present daring ideas.
Fotofestiwal was established in 2001 as one of the first photography events in Poland. Since then it has grown into one of the most important and biggest photographic festivals in Central Europe but its core mission has not changed: presenting photography in its various ways (via exhibitions, films, slideshows, workshops etc.) but also talking about important social issues and introducing the unobvious beauty and unique history of our city to the audience.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The Contest is open to everybody. All the photographers are welcome to send their works.
- There are no restrictions concerning the subject, technique or quantity of works.
- Projects authored by duets or collectives can also be submitted (group curator exhibitions shall not be taken into consideration)
- Each participant can submit a maximum of two projects, and for each submitted project EUR 15 shall be paid.
- Works included in the Project should be authored by the submitting person or persons in the case of duets and collectives, by no means can they be encumbered with third-party rights.
- Participation in the Contest is understood as accepting its rules.
- 10.000 PLN (~2500 euro) – MAIN PRIZE.
- exhibition of 6 finalists’ works during FOTOFESTIWAL in Łódź (over 20.000 viewers),
- Accommodation for the opening weekend of the festival: June 13-16 (3 nights).
- Travel expenses reimbursement (up to 800 PLN).
- slide shows of special mention works during Fotofestiwal and partners international photography festivals.
First Step: Register a new account from Here.
Second Step: follow the following requirements and pay the entry fees.
- Up to 15 images per project.
- Up to 2 projects.
- Image size: min. 3000px on the long side, sRGB.
- Project description with up to 1500 characters.
- 15€ per project.
Third Step: send your project.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Emam Mahmoud / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Ola A.Khudhur/ IRAQ “
& “ Shahira Aliwi/ Syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team