October 31, 2018.
About Plastic Design & Story Award.
This is a competition seeking new designs and stories that pioneer a new future and possibilities. Depending on what kind of bottle it’s in, even bottled water can have a very different impression and experience.
Plastic has the power to alter and even enhance the value of a product. This Competition invite designers from around the globe to submit their design and stories that change our daily lives and break the norm.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
No period it’s just competition.
Prospective applicants should be either:
- Professionals in the creative field, such as product designer, art director, and artists.
- Students aspiring to become designers and artists.
- Must be able to communicate in either Japanese or English.
- Individuals and groups submissions are welcome. No restrictions in age, gender, or nationality.
- Must be original work which is not already published.
- Multiple submissions per individual or group are welcome.
- Grand Prize 1 Spot ¥2,000,000.
- Achievement Awards 2 Spots ¥500,000.
- Honorable Mentions 20 Spots ¥100,000.
Submission Format: 1 page presentation, A3 size (Landscape, One-sided)
- Formatting and structure are not restricted; however, the title, concept description, and use cases (photographs, computer graphic, illustration etc.) must be included.
- Submit in PDF Format (Up to 5MB).
First Step: Please pre-register using this form.
Second Step: Submit your work here, and include the presentation and the ID number given at pre-registration.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Emam Mahmoud/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt ”
” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team