30 September 2019.
Sock It to Me 2019 Global Design-A-Sock Contest.
Design-a-Sock is your chance to tell us what you want on our socks, and maybe win the opportunity to see it produced. It also happens to be one of our favorite times of year! We get to see thousands of amazing designs and interact with all of you in a way we wouldn’t otherwise.
Design-a-Sock is your chance to inspire others with your creativity, see your design become a real sock, and win $2,000 at the same time.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, PALESTINE, JORDAN, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Winners will be announced 14 October 2019.
- This Contest is open to entrants of all ages.
- If an entrant is under age 13, a parent, teacher, or legal guardian must enter the design for the child.
- This Contest is open to anywhere in the world.
- Participants can submit up to 5 designs.
All judging will be based on the following guidelines:
- The simplicity of design.
- Use of a maximum of six colors. (Black and white are counted as colors.)
- Use of colors that are flat and solids, NO shading, blending or halftones
- Use of pattern.
- Use of imagery, themes, patterns, or designs that are different from our current line
- 1st Place: Cash prize of $2,000, and 15 pairs of awesome Sock It to Me socks from our current line, and your design will be manufactured on real socks.
- 2nd Place: Cash prize of $500 and 10 pairs of socks.
- 3rd Place: Cash prize of $250 and 5 pairs of socks.
First Step: Download the template from here.
Second Step: Print it out, or open it in your favorite graphics application, and make something awesome on it.
Third Step: Upload it on here, or mail/hand-deliver it to:
Sock It to Me “International Design a Sock Contest,” 9592 SE Main St, Milwaukie, OR 97222.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma Abd El-Aziz /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team