31 October 2019.
Bangor International Scholarship
If you are an international student in the exploration of scholarships to study in the UK then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the international awards at Bangor University in the UK.
Bangor University is known as the University College of North Wales. It occupies a substantial proportion of Bangor and also has part of its School of Healthcare Sciences in Wrexham. It is ranked 9th in the UK, with an overall satisfaction rate of 88%.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Theatre and Performance
- Sport Science
- Sociology and Social Policy
- Philosophy and Religion
- Ocean Science
- Medical Sciences
- Media Studies
- Marine Biology
- Archaeology and History
- Health and Social Care
- Film Studies
- English Literature
- Linguistics and the English Language
- Electronic Engineering
- Design and Technology
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Creative and Professional Writing
- Computer Science
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Business Studies and Marketing
- Accounting and Banking
ِAccording to the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- The applicant must be an international student from a country listed above and applying for the full-time bachelor, masters and PhD degree program in any of their chosen subject at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
You need to know that :
- These scholarships will be awarded instead of the ‘Bangor International Scholarship’ and NOT in addition to them.
- The Country Scholarship applies to students beginning their degree course in the 2019/20 academic year
- Fully Sponsored Students will not be entitled to the Country Scholarship
- The Country Scholarship are offered in the form of a reduction in tuition fee.
- The scholarship is not open to UK/EU applicants (unless they are paying international fees)
The value of the award are various:
- Undergraduate: self-funding students (£3000), outstanding international students (£4000).
- Masters:self-funding students (£3000), outstanding international students (£4000).
- PHD: self-funding students (£3000), outstanding international students (£4000).
First Step: You need to submit for applying at the university :
- Command of English Language: You can see the minimum score according to your program from here.
- Undergraduate students(International Year Zero) : If your school leaving qualification means you do not qualify for direct entry to our undergraduate programmes then we are able to consider you for entry onto one of our 4-year International Incorporated Bachelor degree (IIB) programmes.
- Undergraduate students(direct entry 1st year) : school leaving qualification. You can learn more from here.
- Undergraduate Courses (direct entry 2nd year) : provide an official certified transcript detailing the study undertaken to date with their application. To find out more about which qualification is acceptable from the country you studied in, please refer to our country-specific information page.
- Undergraduate students (mature students with industry experience), you need to submit:
– Employer references.
– Detailed CV
- Postgraduate Courses – direct entry:undergraduate / bachelor degree of equivalent standard to the British undergraduate/bachelor degree with a minimum grade equivalent to a British second-class honours. For more details please see: www.bangor.ac.uk/BIC/
- Postgraduate Courses – mature students with industry experience
– Employer references.
– Detailed CV.
- Postgraduate Research/PhD Entry Requirements: Master’s Degree.
Second Step: After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hager Ibrahim/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Eman Morsy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team